Hello everyone,

My company has a job opening that I might be of interest to some of you.
Please reply to the email in the post and not to me.

Thanks!

-Erik

Here is the information:

FISDAP is looking for a Linux system administrator with experience in PHP
Web application development.  This person would be responsible for working
with our system administration team to maintain and grow our current server
infrastructure and work with the application development team to develop PHP
web applications.

Job responsibilities include:
Maintaining existing server infrastructure (software updates, etc)
Working to scale our current server infrastructure
Design and implementation of new software applications and features

Required Skills:
Maintaining LAMP servers
MySQL development and administration
Developing Web applications in PHP, HTML, JavaScript and CSS

Candidates with the following experience will rise to the top:
MySQL replication
High availability servers
LAMP server performance tuning
Web UI design
Understanding of object oriented design and programming

FISDAP provides collaborative, innovative, quality electronic solutions to
healthcare educators and students. We offer responsive and personal service
to our customers and provide continuous quality improvement. We are
committed to making a difference in our customers' lives.  Our offices are
located in St. Paul, Minnesota.  We offer our employees paid vacation and
holidays, a retirement savings account, medical and dental insurance, and a
fun, casual working environment.

To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to jobs at fisdap.net.