Is the probability really only 2% that Google Chrome for Linux will exist
before December 1?  It looks like the Intrade price dropped from almost
100 to almost zero from 9/17 to 9/18:

http://www.intrade.net/market/detail/marketChart.faces?contractId=303279

What does that mean?  There must have been some news.

Why only 2%?  Is that because there will be no Chrome for Linux, only
Chromium?:

http://www.webtlk.com/2008/09/17/download-google-chrome-for-mac-and-linux/

Maybe it is because of this:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=10087

But if it hits Mac first, how long after that will the Linux port take?
I guess it depends on how they are compiling it.

Anyway, just some thoughts.  I'm using Chrome on Windows and it is nice
that every tab is a process that can be killed off if it has a problem
(e.g., memory leak, CPU running amok).

Mike