Most ISPs will make you have a business connection if they find you are
running a company website, so that would probably add more that $150/year to
your expenses alone.

Eric Honaker
Dragonsept Arts and Publishing <http://www.dragonseptarts.com/>
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." - Rudyard
Kipling