Chris,

At a location in St. Cloud I'm running a Qwest DSL connection at 1.5Mbit
down and 896Kbit upstream using the Qwest.net internet services. The line
is $36, internet connectivity is $10 and a /29 was $4.95  all monthly.

I also am able to control the reverse DNS entries for the IPs in my /29
netblock. I've been pretty darn happy and its been rock solid.

-Adam