These come up on occasion but it's always worth discussion...

I am currently using Mediacom for cable internet access.  Performance is
decent, about 7,500 kbps down and 500 kbps up.  I run my own mail server
using dynamic dns services (no-ip.com).  I seem to have about 2-4 hours
per month of downtime which is not good, really.  The cost is too high.
I'm using Mediacom only for internet access and not for TV.

I'm looking at Qwest for DSL added onto my phone bill.  They say the
performance will be better.

I have a couple questions for people using Qwest DSL.  Any caps on
bandwidth?  Performance and availability good?  Any issues running your
own mail server?  Any other bits of info I should know before
switching?  It will be much cheaper but I do not want to jump from a
known quantity right into a bad situation which I will regret.

Thanks!