Without knowing the administrative and political boundaries you may be
attempting to cross you should carefully consider any advice at technical
circumvention of their designs.

That being said all you should need to do is turn one of the systems into a
router by using additional NICs in on system and have it connected to all of
the VLANs. Or if they have/allow/support VLAN tagging you could potentially
do it all on the same nic though that may hinder network performance if
you're trying to upload and download multiple files across the same NIC at
the same time. Either this server could handle the storage itself or you
could just use it as a router to bridge the VLANs together and put the
storage server on the segment of your choice. You'd likely need to add
static routes on each of the PCs that need access to this special storage
server.

Again, carefully consider what you are doing in a case like this and weigh
any potential consequences.

  _____