From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of bradyh at bitstream.net
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 9:06 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-list] Suse on zLinux anybody?

I've got a system I'm working on for work and it's a bit different than
what I'm used to.  Suse on zLinux. I'm trying to install Subversion and
I'm hitting brick walls whichever way I go.

I tried compiling and I got a cryptic error message.  I've been searching
Novell's site for RPMs and the only ones I found were pretty ancient.

Has anyone here dealt with this stuff?  Can I get any pointers?

Thanks,
Brady