I'm thinking coffee night at the Dunn brothers at 50th and Xerxes next
Wednesday night from say 4pm to whenever.  Maybe they will even let us
order pizza or Jimmie Johns or something like that.

Prizes for the geekiest t-shirt.  I expect to come in first and second
as I'm going to bring a spare...

Anybody up for it?

--j