TCLUG has no "organization" or "mission" and is only a mailing list.  Many of us will not go to the U area, and parking is a major
reason.  Choosing that area makes the activity essentailly a student/staff function and excludes most others.  A location near the
TIES site (Snelling at Larpenteur) is a good compromise for all, and several lunch/dinner places around there also have free WiFi.
Maybe there's a place with a cheap buffet and WiFi...

Chuck