> Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:47:31 -0500
> From: "Mukul Dharwadkar" <mukul.dharwadkar at gmail.com>

> As far as the mailing list goes, the TC LUG mailing list is quite
> active. However, there are not enough activities in the area that are
> focussed on Linux.

I agree with you. The Penguins Unbound is a great thing to see, but I've
been unable to make it to an event.

I don't think you'd be stepping on toes if you want to improve things,
like the web site, or having more activity, but this is a very informal
group. There may not be a charter or other guiding documents. It's just a
bunch of folks with a common interest.

I'm a fan of Fedora, and of ThinkPads, and I'd be up for an install fest,
and coming to events, but my plate is too full to organize anything for
quite some time.

One thing I don't like is the UofM for a meeting site. There's no free
parking or free WiFi, and for me, it's too far to bus.

Chris