"Ran" differently.  Successfully.  TCLUG will probably muddle along as is for a long time.  Didn't say I/we "managed" them.  You're
making control assumptions or seeking them.  Some of us may make a proposal and start optional alternative someday, but that that
would be a form that learns from history, and tries not to repeat it or copy "this" TCLUG (synergism would be nice).

> Do you wish us to resemble that structure and scale?

"Us?"  Things might be more forked up.  Not sure who's forking what  :-)     You're making assumptions about "structure",
containment, and control that may not be true or necessary or desirable.  Large scale only makes sense as an evolutionary process
if/when successful enough to grow, motivate, and sustain up to whatever level is "natural".

Let's drop this "org philosophy" and idle speculation and get back to Linux topics.

Chuck