On Fri, 10 Oct 2008, Chris Schumann wrote:

> It can be done, to be sure, but if leadership is really wanted, you
> might consider stepping up (not saying you haven't done good things for
> us already) and leading this group: Organize meetings, installfests,
> talks, get-togethers, hackfests and so on. People will appreciate it. I
> know I would appreciate that effort, unless it conflicts with my other
> hobbies, interests, doesn't have free parking, etc. etc. :)

I am thinking about it but I want to do a few other things first.  Once I
have a computer that we can use for web service and I can manage the
software on it reasonably well, I'll do it.  It will take a few months but
I'm not in a hurry.  I would say that TCLUG is broken but still working --
like an old car -- I'll want a new car someday, but I'm saving up to make
sure it's a really good one.

Mike