We still don't know if anyone has permissions to change the web pages on
tclug.org.  The outcome of any vote would be irrelevant if we don't know
who can change the web pages.

There is no club president or any kind of officer.  There is no way to
make decisions.  I was trying to find out who had some authority here when
the "vote" spam ensued "spontaneously."  Now it seems that people are
saying that it is better to have this kind of spam fest than to try to
work with founding members to come up with a system for making group
decisions.  OK, but I don't see how it is better.

It has gotten to the point now where the self-righteous types have started
to chime in with messages saying that we shouldn't send messages.  I guess
the anti-message message isn't obvious enough as a form of self-contained
hypocrisy that the oblivious sender feels a twinge of shame.

I'll try to make it for pizza tomorrow.

Mike