On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Dan Rue <drue at therub.org> wrote:

> I felt that we were entering into (or continuing) a classic bikeshed[1]
> argument, and thought that simply taking Florin's suggestion[2] of a
> ballot and previously used voting method would be sufficient to get the
> ball rolling.

While I agree, that we could talk and negotiate the voting for the
next 6 months, and it's better to act in these conditions, there is
one side effect. In every voting the questions asked (i.e. how you ask
them) and the options provided as answers can and usually affect the
results, so proper formulation of both is useful - and it takes time.

But - as it could take really long, maybe it is better that you acted.

Cheers

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.