Or maybe just to get it over with already!

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of p.daniels
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:52 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Name Change Vote

On Wednesday October 8 2008 13:39:00 Eric F Crist wrote:

> [X] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG

> [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG

> [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCGLUG

> ---

> Eric Crist

What is the purpose of this constant rudeness? You read the same list I
read, so I assume you know that the vote hasn't started yet, no
decision's been made on how the votes will be cast or counted, when
it'll start, when it'll end. I can only assume that you're just doing
this to be a jerk. Come on.

-pete