Anyone that looks can see I am sending this from a Windoze machine,
but thats just because I choose to do email from there via Thunderbird.
Anyway, you guys have a chance to go meet Richard.  Thats great!   He's
just a man, but he has influenced computing or computer using as we know it.
Go see the man, hear what he has to say.  Name of the user group I would
be reluctant to change just for this one occasion, but WTH, we can
always change it back if thats the case.
What I was shooting for was this.  RMS is a man that has a history and
will be associated with computer users in one way or another for some
time.  But I think that love him, hate him,
whatever..   You guys should look at this as a chance to get to know
him, and maybe influence him as well.  If nothing else you can tell your
kids you met him and bent his ear.
Thats probably 3 cents worth, can give change if needed:)
RS