Thought you guys might find this message interesting...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:12:30 -0600
From: CodeWeavers <noreply at codeweavers.com>
Subject: LameDuck - CodeWeavers CrossOver Upgrade Deal

Dear CodeWeavers Customer,

On Tuesday, October 28th, 2008, you participated in one of the single
biggest Internet phenomenon's in recent years!  During that 24-hour
period, CodeWeavers gave away $45 million of software to 650,000 new users
from around the world. We gave away more licenses of our software,
CrossOver Professional, than any software firm has ever given away in such
a short timeframe--26 terabytes worth!  Yes, we are still in business;
however, our servers melted!  Our Internet connection crashed!  And our
network admin still hasn't recovered! But in the end (and thanks to you),
the promotion was a complete and unprecedented success!  We hope you
enjoyed the ?world famous' Lame Duck Challenge (LDC).

[snip]