I have an old one -- not much color depth (8-bit/256-color, I think;
maybe 16-bit).  Yours free for the pickup.

If you want a better one, or don't want to drive to my place in
Woodbury, I'm 99% sure the MPC has a bin full of them for ~$5
apiece,  If you haven't been there before, it's worth a trip just to
scope them out.  They recycle old computers, and salvage some parts
for resale at low prices.  Open Thu & Fri, 11am-5pm.

Materials Processing Corporation / Eagan MN
www.materialsprocessing.com

-- Dean