I noticed recently that the TCLUG Vote document is up on Google Docs
(showed up in my list of documents) and says that it is shared to
everyone. Doesn't this mean that we've just provided a list of names and
email addresses to anyone on Google Docs that wants to pull email
addresses from? Given that we obfuscate email addresses in the list
archives, it seems that this is slightly counterproductive.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will
be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39