Has anyone setup openfiler inside xen? I'm having a hard time finding
just the right config files to get it going. My dom0 is opensuse 10.3.
I've downloaded the raw hard disk image and trying to boot off of that.
At this point the domU just hangs, nothing interesting in xend.log. I've
managed to get another opensuse 10.3 running as a domU both by using the
installer and by just using cp to create the root filesystem. Attached
is the config I'm currently using to try and get openfiler to work.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital