New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Free PII

FREE: I have old machine that FINALLY got retired.  It has been a very stable windows 2000 server most of its life.  It is a nearly full tower AT case, Tyan motherboard, pII 333mhz, 458mb of 72pin ram (mostly 64mb chips and a pair of 32mb).  Adaptec 2940 scsi card w/ a seagate 9gb or 18gb, i forget, cd rom, nic, 4mb pci video.  The power switch broke, and it doesn't always post the first time, but it always comes up, and has been quite stable.  I am hoping someone can find a home for it or at least the parts of it, otherwise it will be recyled.  Free pick up in St. Louis Park.

Seller Email address: jungle at hickorytech dot net

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi