LTSP has been a pretty fast moving target. I doubt you'll find any books
that are accurate enough to be useful unless you're interested in the
theoretical background. I would stick with the online ubuntu and
edubuntu documentation. Also the mailing lists from ltsp.org are really
useful since even the online documentation hasn't kept up with the changes.

How big of a project are you working on?

-Steve