I have used a Coraid system in my lab for over a year now without a
hitch.  I have not tried to attach anything other then a Linux box to
it, but I keep meaning try it with FreeBSD.

To echo what other people have said they have been very good at
responding to any inquiries we have had.  We aren't doing anything
advanced with it, we just needed a pile of storage accessible over
Samba and NFS. For those purposes I can highly recommend them.