This morning my Fedora Core 2 was pinging, but http, ssh, svn weren't
responding. Console allowed input, but I couldn't log in, displayed:

Zorg Login: RAID1 conf printout: - - wd:2 rd:2
Disk0,wo:0 o:1,dev:sda2
Disk1,wo:0,o;1,dev:sdb2

I noticed in the BIOS the built in RAID was disabled.  It could have
been setup with a software RAID originally, but no one remembers (I
know).  The clock retained time, so I don't think having it powered
off reset BIOS settings-like the RAID.

 I reset the machine and its running a series of fsck consistency
checks as prompted. Not sure if this is a good thing or not.