> By the way, that message was really spam, I would say, because it appeared
> on MLUG (Missouri) and TCLUG (Twin Cities) at about the same time.

Yes, if you visit his website, it certainly appears as thought he has
likely never been to MN. Which by itself is no crime as I am a member
of a few LUG lists elsewhere. Places that I would not mind living.
However, I seriously doubt there is any intention to visit MN either.

> Wasn't this posted just a few days ago?

Yes, about a week or so ago.  I find this very interesting because the
first time I saw this message, I look at the App, but as I don't have
an interest, I largely ignored it.  I did not in any sense believe it
was spam.  I feel so dirty!

Brock