On Thu, 20 Mar 2008, Josh Trutwin wrote:
> Ah yes, I saw visi and hit reply before even seeing OP's full email. A
> really good colo in the cities (or anywhere) is hard to find, we're
> still with Visi for that, but I'd certainly be curious if anyone has
> recommendations, something more along the North/West side of the metro?

ipHouse (they are in Minneapolis) does a good job, at least I've had great
luck with them. I've got my personal rack'o'gear there.

Time Warner Telecom has a DC in Minnetonka.. they are expensive, though;
at least unless you need a big chunk of bandwidth.

BHI's got a DC in Eden Prairie; http://www.bhi.com/colocation.htm