On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 04:31:38PM -0500, Josh Trutwin wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:39:38 -0500 Florin Iucha <florin at iucha.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm using Visi for more than five years with no problems whatsoever.
>
> Odd - we've been using them for a while, and while I cannot say I've
> dealt with them much (more the programmer than the IT guy) we've been
> very frustrated a couple times.
[snip]
> > I strongly recommend them.  I only wish more businesses were run
> > like that and would treat customers like that.
>
> See above, draw your own conclusions.  I guess YMMV is very
> appropriate here. :)

No argument here.

The only clarification I would like to add is that I only used their
DSL/ISP services, not co-location, hosting or anything else.  Just an
IP on a wire...  And that worked for me without problem.

YMMV,
florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163