-----Original Message-----
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Emon
>Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 2:12 AM
>To: TCLUG Mailing List
>Subject: [tclug-list] [SATLUG] How to compile StarDict??

>Hello everyone

>I am trying to compile StarDict on my openSUSE10.3 (KDE desktop)
machine
>after failing to find a SUSE rpm for it.

According to http://rpm.pbone.net there are stardict rpms in the base
OpenSuSE distribution.

See
ftp.opensuse.org/distribution/10.3/repo/oss/suse/<arch>/stardict-2.4.8-3
5.<arch>.rpm

Where <arch> is your architecture, either i586 or x86_64

This electronic message including any attachments ("Message") may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under trade secret and other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, permanently delete all copies of this Message, and be aware that examination, use, dissemination, duplication or disclosure of this Message is strictly prohibited.