How do you like the Juniper switches?  They just hit the market a month or
so ago and I haven't had a chance to play with them yet.  I love their
routers and firewalls and have worked with them for years.  I had hoped that
they would have purchased Foundry but that never went through so they just
came out with thier own line, hope they live up to Juniper's good name.

--j