Hi All,
I currently have Qwest DSL and am looking to change; I'd like a DSL provider
that will allow me to operate in bridged mode on a static ip without using
PPPoE.  I'm trying to make life a bit easier for my ISA box (save the MS
bashing, I know I'm on a Linux list, some of us use MS products too).  ISA
can handle PPPoE but I want to remove that unnecessary step.  It would be a
bonus if this ISP can utilize my existing Cisco 678 too.  Given how ISPs
piggy back on the phone carriers' service I may be screwed here but if
someone has ideas I'm open to them.
Thanks,
Ben.

PS I'm in the south metro if it matters.