On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 12:11:26AM -0600, Don wrote:
> As said before, but apparently you didn't read this..
>
> I used the client I had access to at the time, there is no way to shut off
> html on it. Asked nicely or not won't really change the fact that the client
> I had at the time doesn't offer that feature.

Had you said that in the first place, I suspect you would've gotten a
lot less flack than you earned by saying "I'm going to be a jackass and
post in HTML just to annoy people."

The condescending tone with which you choose to address those who point
out the jackassery of saying you're going to do something for the sole
purpose of annoying others is merely the icing on the cake.

--
News aggregation meets world domination.  Can you see the fnews?
http://seethefnews.com/