I don't think the noise is coming from a fan, that's the odd thing. I
powered up the machine (briefly) with all the fans disabled except the
one built in to the power supply and still got the noise. It didn't
sound like it was coming from the power supply fan.

I do have a couple monster Zalman fans attached to the CPUs in this. I'm
afraid that moving the computer with such heavy fans hanging off the
motherboard may have caused some damage.

-Steve