I had to move a couple servers from one building to another and now one
of the machines will not boot up. The fans and drives all spin up, but I
don't get any display or beeps. In addition, I seem to be getting an
unusual whirring or buzzing noise from somewhere in the machine. I tried
unplugging all the fans and drives, but still get this noise. It seems
to be coming from somewhere on the motherboard itself which seems very
odd. Could I have cracked the motherboard in the move? Anyone run into
something like this?

-Steve