From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Perry Hoekstra
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5:05 PM
To: Yaron
Cc: TCLUG
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Linux-friendly mp3 players?

They still were as of last year.  However, they changed the process.
The older one I gave to my son worked under Linux, it looked like
another USB drive.  However, the one I replaced it with requires some
specialized Windows GUI (iriver Music Manager) that wants to go the the
Windows Media Player.

Perry Hoekstra