Hi there,

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, Donovan wrote:

> I believe most MP3 players these days are just mass storage devices or
> have the option to operate as that (even the iPods).

A) Newer iPods (at least the touch) no longer have the option of being
setup as a storage device AT ALL.

B) Even when they did, the iPod couldn't actually access any of the files
in the area you designated as storage space.

It is true that MOST MP3 players do just work as storage devices. Hell,
you can put a free firmware on an iPod and it'll work like that, too.
Course it won't have iPod features anymore, but hey.

-Yaron