Ok, so I spent a few hours going through the libraries tonight and found
what I was looking for.
AuthzSVNNoAuthWhenAnonymousAllowed On

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital signature.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor
depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from
the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39