On Tuesday 29 July 2008 01:32:29 pm Larry R. Pint wrote:
> So, you're saying that with FreeBSD when you ask for more you get less.
> Are you sure this isn't a government project?
>
> Larry

Remember that less is more.

The government funded TCP/IP development in BSD, I think that all ended a
couple decades ago.  As far as I'm aware of there's no government funding
driving current FreeBSD development.  At one point recently OpenBSD was going
to get some US government funding, but that fell through for various reasons.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel

PGP: 8A48 EF36 5E9F 4EDA 5A8C 11B4 26F9 01F1 27AF AECB