On Sunday 27 July 2008 02:22:54 pm jerry Nolan wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a 5.25 inch floppy drive? My wife has
> some floppies that have her genealogy on them and no way to read
> them...thanks...Jerry

The chances that the floppies themselves are actually any good are fairly low.
Back in the mid 90's in the midst of a move I checked all the 5.25" floppies
I had, as at that point it had been years since I used them, and the vast
majority of them had errors.  My guess is that unless these were very
recently written there's probably no usable data left on them.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel

PGP: 8A48 EF36 5E9F 4EDA 5A8C 11B4 26F9 01F1 27AF AECB