Not to add to the slam but if you are looking for multiple drives
rather than one big one (and to maintain an apples to apples
comparision) these Western Digital 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0
drives are only 64.99 with free shipping.  Thats 2 brand new drives
with 40 extra GB for 130$, a 20$ savings off the listing price.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136098

Its a shame but hard drives loose their value quickly as cheaper,
faster, bigger, better keeps going on the market.

--j