There's a group called SEACC
http://seacc-mn.org/
My friend works there. They have limited funds, and do a lot of work
teaching youth and poor people how to do things from using computers to
supporting their local community. I'm almost positive they'd be interested.

Otherwise, I would check with local small schools, private schools, or
non-profit groups. I work at a small church and school and we accept
donations of computers (we currently don't have a need, sorry).
Sharing and Caring Hands might be interested
http://www.sharingandcaringhands.org/contact.htm

Hope that helps,
Nick Scholtes