Eric F Crist wrote:
>> Or switch to DSL and ipHouse - I've been using this setup for years...
>>

> I second the DSL w/ipHouse (www.iphouse.com).  They're fairly
> reasonable on their pricing, and I've not experienced any port
> blocking from them.  Also, the folks over there are pretty capable.

The problem is that DSL isn't available for many of us and it's slower
for the same price. Granted the ability to run servers is worth
something too.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital signature.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor
depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from
the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39