On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Raymond Norton wrote:

>> What's your objective?
>
> We provide educational videos to 20 school districts. I have had great
> results with Freenas, but have a bit of a concern implementing it in
> this application. If my homemade Freenas box goes down, it will be my
> problem. With an enterprise solution I would have support available.

One of the arguments in favor of open-source software is that even though
it is hard to make money selling it, a developer can make money supporting
it, as can other skilled people.  So I'm wondering if there isn't any
company offering FreeNAS support contracts.  I would say that such a
company could provide "enterprise" FreeNAS.

I see this...

http://sourceforge.net/services/project_services.php?d-7959848-p=1&d-7959848-s=5&d-7959848-o=2&project_id=151951

...but I don't have time now to study it and read it.

Mike