It's quite complete, so may have a large variety of stuff.  Could be some of
that "bad stuff" since it includes stuff like YouTube and others.

However, it also includes pay-per-view things including Netflix, etc, so
it's just a pretty comprehensive guide.  Better "comprehensive" than leaving
one to wonder what kinds of stuff is omitted.

Your "allergies" may prevent you from going to see all the prairie flowers
that are there.  :-)

Just because there's some poison ivy in the woods somewhere doesn't lead me
to go find it or smoke it or whatever.  I just spot it and avoid it when
following trails that may interest me.  YMMV.

Chuck