Lots of backup information going around lately.

I've been testing out JungleDisk (http://www.jungledisk.com) on my
Windows machines as an alternative to using BackupPC to an external
hard disk. For those who don't know, JungleDisk is a software package
that allows you to use Amazon's S3 service as a locally mapped
drive/volume. It also has automated backup features, which is what I'm
using to backup the critical data on Windows (My Documents, iTunes,
etc.) Looks like Amazon is going to charge me around $6.50 a month for
the data stored on S3. Not bad really.

So far, I'm happy with it on the Windows machines so I figured it
would be time to give it a try under Linux. Has anyone on the list
tried it?

And a related question for those running automated off site backups:
What tools are you using? rsync? Something more advanced?

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
IT Outhouse Blog Thing | http://www.itouthouse.com