I have the task of setting up about a dozen different listservs for my
company and I'm looking for a open-source solution that is easy to use and
easy to implement and can expand if need be. Our current setup is primarily
a windows environment with Exchange as our main mail processor. We do have a
few linux boxes(Ubuntu, Suse) running that I could tap if need be. Can any
of you offer any suggestions on some listserv software?  I've heard of
Mailman any others? I do have LSoft running for another application but the
licensing is rather expensive.