From: icm <icm269 at gmail.com>

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 17:07:07
To:"John T. Hoffoss" <john.t.hoffoss at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] [OFFER] Computer Misc

Is the network lot still available? where are you located?

On Jan 7, 2008 9:11 PM, John T. Hoffoss <john.t.hoffoss at gmail.com <mailto:john.t.hoffoss at gmail.com> > wrote:
 Unless noted, ALL of this worked last time I used any of it, which is awhile ago in some cases.

You're picking up each lot. If you want more than one, be my guest!

1. Cell/Audio
- includes Rio 500 MP3 Player (64M? ca. 1999ish), lots of various cables, cell phone headsets incl. a jabra bluetooth, chargers, includes one at&t older at&t phone, 3 personal/portable CD players.

2. Phone/Modem
- includes two modems and various phone wires

3. Network & misc.
- includes HP jetdirect print server, several network cards, an MS USB 802.11b adapter, an MS USB bluetooth adapter (might even still have the mouse around that went with it...), a 16 MB SD card, several PCMCIA NICs & dongles.

4. Video
- includes 3 DVD players - 1 doesn't work (Portland) but could be repairable, the other 2 are temperamental and could just require cleaning (both of these are Sony). I have one remote for the Sonys and one for the Portland, plus a Sony universal remote. Also includes 2 Coax/RCA converters (these are around $20 at Radio Shack...)

5. PDA
- one Sony PEG S360 PDA. It has a color screen, all cables and discs, and is in the box (not new, though...)

6. PC+ in a few boxes
- Good project for someone wanting to learn to build a computer...includes everything but a hard drive. Full tower case, 1 (maybe 2) power supply(ies), a PII proc+mobo, 2-32MB PC100 RAM, 2-64 PC100 RAM, 1 (or 2) 128 MB PC100 RAM, 1 512 MB PC2700 RAM, 3 or 4 floppy drives, a USB/smart card reader, sound card, and video card (both decent).

7. Vintage Storage
- Includes a box of floppies, 1 2GB JAZ drive, 1 1GB JAZ drive, 5 or 6 ZIP drives (100M models), 2 SCSI cards, and 20-30 JAZ and ZIP disks.