Unless noted, ALL of this worked last time I used any of it, which is awhile
ago in some cases.

You're picking up each lot. If you want more than one, be my guest!

1. Cell/Audio
- includes Rio 500 MP3 Player (64M? ca. 1999ish), lots of various cables,
cell phone headsets incl. a jabra bluetooth, chargers, includes one at&t
older at&t phone, 3 personal/portable CD players.

2. Phone/Modem
- includes two modems and various phone wires

3. Network & misc.
- includes HP jetdirect print server, several network cards, an MS USB
802.11b adapter, an MS USB bluetooth adapter (might even still have the
mouse around that went with it...), a 16 MB SD card, several PCMCIA NICs &
dongles.

4. Video
- includes 3 DVD players - 1 doesn't work (Portland) but could be
repairable, the other 2 are temperamental and could just require cleaning
(both of these are Sony). I have one remote for the Sonys and one for the
Portland, plus a Sony universal remote. Also includes 2 Coax/RCA converters
(these are around $20 at Radio Shack...)

5. PDA
- one Sony PEG S360 PDA. It has a color screen, all cables and discs, and is
in the box (not new, though...)

6. PC+ in a few boxes
- Good project for someone wanting to learn to build a computer...includes
everything but a hard drive. Full tower case, 1 (maybe 2) power supply(ies),
a PII proc+mobo, 2-32MB PC100 RAM, 2-64 PC100 RAM, 1 (or 2) 128 MB PC100
RAM, 1 512 MB PC2700 RAM, 3 or 4 floppy drives, a USB/smart card reader,
sound card, and video card (both decent).

7. Vintage Storage
- Includes a box of floppies, 1 2GB JAZ drive, 1 1GB JAZ drive, 5 or 6 ZIP
drives (100M models), 2 SCSI cards, and 20-30 JAZ and ZIP disks.