Forgive me for writing directly to the group, but I could not get the
TCLUG classified ad to post properly.

I did a little cleaning on my book shelves, and I have the following
books I am going to be getting rid of.  The books are free to anyone who
wants any or all of them.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.
Bob    612 850 6940

The complete list of books I have available can be found at:
http://b-o-b.homelinux.com/books.html

Quickbooks 2003 - The Offical Guide
NT workstation 4 - Exam Cram
Red Hat 7 - Unleashed - Sams
Red Hat Certified Engineer - Third Edition - Exam RM302
Red Hat Linux 7 - Weekend Crash Course
Red Hat 7 Bible
General Linux I - Exam 101 - Exam Prep
Citrix Metafram Administration - Version 1.8
MVS TSO - part 1: concepts and ispf
MVS TSO - part 2: commands & procedures
MCSE Complete - NT4
MCSE - Windows 2000
Building a network
Cold fusion 4.0 - app. development
Beginning VB6
MS Site Server 3 - bible
MCSE - IIS4
Teach yourself VB6 in 24 hours
MS Windows 2000 Pro
MS Windows 2000 Pro - lab manual
MS Visual InterDev 6.0 programmers guide
Hardware Bible - 5th edition
Network+ certification - 2nd edition
Database Management Systems - 3rd edition
Coreldraw 9 for dummies
Systems analysis & design - 3rd edition
Insight Guides - Spain
DB2 for the Cobol
Management Information systems - managing the digital firm
MS VB6 developers workshop - 5th edition
Palm OS programming for dummies
Mike Meyers A+ Certification - 4th edition
All in one A+ Certification guide
Windows 98 Bible
A+ certification study guide - 2nd edition
Instant ASP Components
Java 2 - Black Book
O'Reilly - Programming c#
C# Programming
C++ by example
Sams teach yourself e-commerce programming with ASP
ASP for dummies
Introducing .NET
Preview of ASP+
CCNA Exam Cram - Exam 640-507 3rd edition
Cisco Systems - Internet Routing Architectures
XML programming with VB & ASP