On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, Chris Schumann wrote:

> Those of us who get the digest get this:
>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:16:21 -0600
>> From: "Don Sparish" <dalan at visi.com>
>> Subject: [tclug-list] exact match using grep
>> To: <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
>>
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>
> So it's not just the client. It's mailman too.

Wow.  That is crazy.  Why does mailman abuse the HTML that way?  So the
HTML starts out like this...

...but mailman alters it to look like this...

<tt>
&lt;div&nbsp;id=&quot;

...so that we can read the html code rather than the intended content of
the HTML attachment.  Why is that?  Seems like a very bad choice to me.
Does it not also save the raw, unprocessed HTML attachment?

Mike