I'll admit, last time I tried to do wireless on Linux WEP was barely even
around.

I recently put Linux on my old Powerbook. It's pretty cool, every piece of
hardware is detected and works, including the wireless card. But I use
WPA2 and I have NO idea how to get that in there. The WiFi setup tool that
comes with Yellowdog Linux asks for a "key", but apparently that's not the
actual WPA passphrase.

I've done some googling and it looks like I need to generate the key
somehow... but I'm not too sure how. No links to key generation utilities
actually worked.

Anyone?

-Yaron